1. BIM Introduction & fundamentals (Standards, Workflows, and Procedures)
2. Architecture 3D BIM Modeling Essentials using Revit
3. BIM Project Design Review using Navisworks
4. Architecture BIM Projects Documentation using Revit advanced tools
5. Dynamo , BIM 360 Overview
1. Advanced Quantification using Revit
2. BIM Project’s Technical Visualization using Revit
3. Project BIM Planning and Implementation
4. Preparing Project Template and Content Library for Revit
5. Cloud-based Coordination and Constructability Reviews using BIM 360 Glue
6. 3D Coordination and Clash Detection using Navisworks
7. BIM Project Visual Sequencing and Cost Estimating (4D and 5D Simulation)
Autodesk Revit MEP is a building information modeling (BIM) software created by Autodesk
for professionals who work in MEP engineering.
MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and
plumbing which are the three engineering disciplines that are addressed by Revit MEP.
The software is powerful enough to leverage dynamic information in intelligent models.
The software is used to streamline the engineering design process making product design and
development more efficient.
offers professional certificate courses in Revit MEP for students who are looking to learn Revit MEP Basic, Revit MEP Advanced and Revit MEP Families.
Our trainers focus on covering all the essential aspects required to handle complex challenges involved in industry related projects and apply solutions strategically to meet project deadlines.
Revit MEP has emerged as an important tool for MEP design & documentation professionals.
This course is divided into levels for beginners and advanced. For beginners, our Revit Training Classes train students about the core functionality tools of Revit MEP which are vital for creating 3D modelling and design projects.
In the advanced level, our Revit BIM Training Courses in DELHI teaches students additional features available in the software that help students to manage and control projects as well as learn advanced detailing and documentation techniques for the most complex projects.
In addition, students wanting to learn about Revit Families are trained about the application of parametric family tools from simple to advanced objects in our Autodesk Revit MEP Training Center in DELHI Students opting for our Autodesk Revit MEP Training Course in DELHI will learn concepts related to Documentation with accurate Annotation designs and Cost-Estimation, HVAC (Ductwork) System, Mechanical / Hydraulic Piping System, Plumbing & Domestic Piping System, Fire Fighting Piping System, Electrical – Light Circuit Design System, Electrical – Power System.
Moreover, our project based training approach introduce students to real time challenges that can occur in industry oriented projects through examples and case studies.
1. Recognize the benefits of BIM at each stage of the project.
2. Identify the BIM scope for the Construction Phase.
3. Identify who and how the project team participate in BIM project.
4. Recognize functionality and characteristics of BIM models.
5. Understand the project collaboration procedures and common data environment.
6. Understand the unified BIM modeling strategies.
7. Develop the BIM Models with high quality and following international modeling procedures.
8. Work in a team to produce shop drawings for projects with large scale and complex forms.
9. Create and develop the project content library .
10. Prepare project details using intelligent parametric tools.
11. Perform the 3D coordination process using advanced tools.
12. Extract the project quantities from BIM.
13. Integrate the 3D BIM Model with the Analytical Software.
14. Visualize the technical issues using 3D presentations.
15. Develop a standardized project templates.
16. Simulate the project using 4D and 5D analysis.
17. Manage the project using cloud based collaboration environment.
18. Prepare the pre-fabricated models for manufacturing and 3D printing.
19. Develop Façades shop drawings
4th floor, CRIBS Hospital, Kalandi Kunj Road, Near Jasola Vihar Metro Station, New Delhi 110025